VR in Hawaii

It would be great to see the calendar in action. Post your links here (preferably direct to the calendar). I may well add these links to a page in the actual Ajax Availability Calendar website if I consider them to be interesting implementations (ie due to the styling or for actual use)

VR in Hawaii

Postby Sodamo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 am

Thanks for a really nice calendar. This is my way of using it: http://www.mmkl.ninolehawaii.com/rates.html
This website isn't finished, but structure and functions are pretty set. Need to work on the content/narrative, especially update the pics. I'll post final link when finished, but everyone is welcome to visit, look around and comment.

As for the calendar, I do have a problem with the 2nd language es. Don't need it. Would not delete in the install process. If you click on it to choose es in the webpage, the format gets messed up - not nice. If I knew how and where, I'd likely just comment out the code that draws the en/es popup box so it doesn't appear, but doesn't delete anything. Don't know if this is possible as it's been many years since I coded anything, never Java.
Again, thanks for a neat program.
Sodamo

Re: VR in Hawaii

Postby chris » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 am

Hi,
I'm glad that you like the calendar and that it has proved useful to you.

You can simply remove the drop-down from the calendar/index.php file and, for a more permanent solution you can delete the es.lang.php file from the ac-contents/lang directory.

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Re: VR in Hawaii

Postby Sodamo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks Chris
That worked great
Sodamo

Return to Live Sites