one month, bigger calendar

It would be great to see the calendar in action. Post your links here (preferably direct to the calendar). I may well add these links to a page in the actual Ajax Availability Calendar website if I consider them to be interesting implementations (ie due to the styling or for actual use)

one month, bigger calendar

Postby zomba » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 pm

I chose to use the availability calendar for a holiday apartment in the Netherlands,
because of the simple admin: it's so simple that my client can understand everything. He is very positive about it. ( and so am I)

Because the holiday apartment is specialized for older renters, i made the calendar bigger and more readable.

Here the result:
http://www.desoeteninval.nl/new/reserve/

Thank you!
zomba

Re: one month, bigger calendar

Postby chris » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Very nice adaption.
I like the way that you have placed the "back" and "next" month arrows - it makes it look like a standard calendar whilst maintaining the functionality.
Nice calendar scheme too :)

Is your client that positive about it that they are prepared to make a donation? :) (only kidding)

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby zomba » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:33 pm

thx ;)

I don't get paid either..But you're right. If he loves it that much: he would pay for it to keep it.
I will ask him to make a donation for your calendar and your help.

grt, zomba
zomba

Postby jmmunoz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm

zomba wrote:Here the result:
http://www.desoeteninval.nl/new/reserve/

That looks perfect!!

That's exactly what I'd like to do: insert the calendar (three months would be OK for me) and the "keys" for the visitor to learn what they mean.

Congratulations!
jmmunoz

Postby jmmunoz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm doing my best with the integration into this site. The website itself is quite simple so it wasn't difficult to integrate and personalize the calendar (the website is not finished by now: 06-december-2010).
http://www.mjinmo.com/en/rent/casa_vientos.php

Best regards.
jmmunoz

Postby JakeyL » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 pm

jmmunoz wrote:That's exactly what I'd like to do: insert the calendar (three months would be OK for me) and the "keys" for the visitor to learn what they mean.

I agree, that is something i'd like to do my self. I am momentarily trying to set up a platform that is similar to this one that rents out apartments and flats. I consider it to be really we established, but i'd want to have a great calendar integrated.
JakeyL

Return to Live Sites