Undefined

Help with installation and general calendar setttings

Undefined

Postby Mirco » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Ola,

First of all a thank you for creating this script and make it availble to the public.

Now my challenge:
I adjusted the script so it is integrated in a different program.
For that it is reading the booking dates from another table and writing them there.

When I click a date in the calendar it gives me the "undefined" error and also in the small banner above the calendar it says "undefined undefined". When I look in the tables, the new date is added correctly and when I refresh the screen the new given date is also read from the database correctly and marked as it is supposed to. This is also ok for deleting a booked date (free) or change it to another given state.
So in short: pressing a dates gives the error initially and doesn't reflect the change instantly but when refreshing the screen it all seems ok.

Any suggestions where to look?

Have to mention that the date format in the db tables is changed to "2012/12/25" so it works with the other program and the table name is different and some column names are different.

Gracias!
Mirco

Re: Undefined

Postby chris » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

If you have modified the date format this is most likely the problem as the JavaScript code won't "understand" what it is getting.
Can you share an url so that I can take a closer look?

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Return to Support