Display problem with 'short months'.

Found a bug?
Let me know so I can sort it out

Display problem with 'short months'.

Postby krejt » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Chris, we discussed this and other buggies already by e-mail, but you asked me to post them on the forum anyway

On your website demo look at (or browse to) november 2010. Since november starts with a monday 1st it doesn't display 6 rows but 5. That causes the layout to go a little wrong. See it? The height is a tad smaller compatred to the other months. That causes a display problem when November is the last month in a row because the next month tends to get stuck 'behind' it. (Of course this isn't limited to November ;-)

Your answer was: Yes, thanks for mentioning that. I have sorted this for the next version (no release date yet) which will also allow you to define any day of the week as the start day.

Succes!
Tjerk.
krejt

Re: Display problem with 'short months'.

Postby Zen » Thu May 19, 2011 1:52 am

I stumbled upon this too. My weeks start on a Monday, so may not be the case for others.

Case 1
For months starting on a Monday, if there are 30 days in the month then the calendar only adds 5 'blank' days at the bottom, instead of the 12 expected. This isn't a problem with any other days in the month. Tested through to December 2019 & occurs 4 times (the first in April 2013).

Case 2
In February 2017, which starts on a Wednesday, the same occurs.

Hope this helps...

Zen
Zen

Return to Bugs