Version 3.0 coming soon

Re: Version 3.0 coming soon

Postby equipo_a » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

chris wrote:Hla,
Me alegro que te ha servido mi script de disponibilidad :)

¡Estas en Granada! Hace un par de semanas me fue con mi familia a una casa rural en (cerca de) Orgiva, la verdad es que lo pasamos muy bien y la casa era preciosa. También tuvimos mucho suerte con el tiempo :)

Por lo que dices, me imagino que estas usando la version 2 ya que, en la nueva version (3) ya no utilizo las teclas para definir estados y tiene una sistema parecida de lo que has explicado para definir los estados.
Espero que no sea demasiado tarde pero te pongo el url (en desarrollo) para este nueva versión:
http://www.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com
Actualmente no he hecho publico el descarga ya que aun me queda unos detalles por terminar (con la web, no con el script) pero si te interesa puedo enviarte el código fuente.

El tema de los reservar por mes esta en algun post en este foro, lo buscaré.....

En fin, saludos desde Malaga :)

Chris

Hola y felicidades por tu script es estupendo y llevo bastante utilizando tu version 2 y me gustaria que me pasaras la version 3 ya que lo he visto en la demo y trae muchisimas funciones que me vendrian muy bien.

Un saludo desde granada
equipo_a

Postby cliffordwh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 am

Hi Chris

any news on this?

Thanks, looking forward to testing!
cliffordwh

Postby loke » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi Chris

Me too

Thanks loke, also looking forward to testing!
loke

Postby testorp » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:17 am

Here's another request for v3.

After looking at the web site it's difficult to go without.

REGARDS
PAOLO
testorp

Postby rcph » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi Chris,
I looked at v3.03, and it looks very good. I added translations in cz version.

Petr
rcph

Postby chris » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Thanks for hanging in there guys and girls..... it is nearly ready.

I have ironed out a load of bugs (thanks Beta testers ;) ) and had a general ftp clean up (same amount of files but organised into a couple of root directories)
I have also opted for a wordpress directory nameing structure - ie I now use "ac-" (availability calendar) as a prefix for the directories and root files so as to avoid confusion with other files on the server.
The same goes for the CONSTANTS (fixed vairables), they now all have a "AC_" prefix to hopefully avoid conflicts with other scripts.

I now need to go thorugh a copy of the demo code to activate all the features that are deactivated for the demo.

The other major thing that I have been working on is the website for the calendar. It is still not complete and needs a general text revision (spellcheck ;) etc.) to get it all right.
I realise that most of you aren't interested in this, but I feel that I needed to "present" the calendar properly this time round :)

Finally, I will soon be "freezing" this forum as I have set up a Google Group to handle the comments, suggestions etc. I want to be able to "forget" about administrating this forum and concentrate on the script itself. Alos, by having a group dedicated to the calendar, hopefully more members will chip in with answers, advice and generally help out other members ;)

Here is the new Google Group for the calendar.

Please feel free to join (the question on registration is just to keep out the bots) and ask questions, make suggestions, help others etc. :)

I know that I have said it many times, but the release should be this weekend....
I will make an official release and comments (once the download is availble) on my blog and via twitter.

Once again, thanks for being patient :)

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby rcph » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 am

;)
rcph

Postby chris » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

Quick note for all of you patient people who have been dying to get your hands on the latest version.
Beleive it or not, I have finally got a public version together :D
I know it has been a long time coming so I hope it has been worth the wait for you.

Here is the long awaited link:

http://www.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/get-it (links to download page)

I haven't yet had a chance to do a blog post, to tweet it, or to generally promote the new version so you people will probably be the first ones to get your hands on it :)

Finally I would like to tell you all that I am moving this forum (ie the calendar support forum) over to a newly created Google Group.
http://groups.google.com/group/ajax-ava ... y-calendar
Please pop over and join that group if you get the chance :)

At some point in the near future I will be closing this forum down (ie prevent further posts being made) so as to concentrate all the new comments, suggestions and bug reports there.

Thanks for listening and hanging in there :)

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby eline » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:03 pm

I will try this out and post some review ;) After waiting few months - now Im surprised to see download link. Come here only to "check" whwre project is ;)

So its great news ;)
eline

Postby carry2web » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi Chris,
Please pop over and join that group if you get the chance

I went here
http://groups.google.com/group/ajax-ava ... y-calendar
and requested to join.

Can I repair the Dutch language file (i'm the original author) and commit it to your source SVN in Google Groups or do you prefer that I just post it here?
Thx
Carry
carry2web

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics