I would like to test version 3

I would like to test version 3

Postby christian.d.p.l » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 am

Hi Chris,

first of all, let me say "bravo!" for your work. I was excited to test your previous version, about two months ago. Now, I would like to test the results of your latest efforts: the third release! :D
I would like to test it in order to translate it in Italian language and try to create, with your approval, a WordPress plugin, too ;)

Chris.
christian.d.p.l

Re: I would like to test version 3

Postby cliffordwh » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 am

Hi Chris

Must agree, looking forward testing the version 3

Thanks!
cliffordwh

Postby addovox » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello,

VERY nice calendar! Would it be possible for me to download/test version 3??

Thanks a bunch!
addovox

Postby rick » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi Chris,

I'm just playing around with Version 2 and I like it very much. You did a great job. Is it possible that I can also do the same with Vers 3. It would be very kind of you.

Greetings

rick
rick

Postby guillaume14 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:40 am

Hi Chris,

I must say that i am already in love with the Availability Calendar :D . And in response to the poll in the forum i will definitly pay some bucks for it !

I am about to launch my Joomla website and i can't find a good availability calendar to use with Joomla. So i have tested your Availabiliy Calendar 2 in an article (thanks to the iframe plugin) and It's working perfectly !

As the 3.03 version seems to be even better (admin interface out of the box, more user friendly ...) i would like to test it with. I think that it's may be a good thing to write a sort of "how to use availabilty calendar with Joomla" and maybe i will be able to do it: my english is far from perfect but i can make a try !

Can you send me the script ?

Thanks again for your work
Guillaume
guillaume14

Postby chris » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:24 am

Thanks for bearing with me on this one :)
Thanks too for all the comments. I am sorry that I have not got back to each of you individually on your comments and requests :( I have been busy with client projects over the last few months and have had little time to dedicate to this personal project.

That said.....
The new version is finally available for download: http://www.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/download :D

I hope it lives up to your expectations!

Let me know your impressions and if you have any issues.

Thanks again,

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby JakeyL » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm

I've been waiting to test the new version out for a while now. Let's see if it's better than the last one... :-)
JakeyL

Return to General Topics