Add Time Slots to Dates

Got some ideas as to how the calendar could be improved?
No bugs, no installation issues, just your ideas as to what could be added or changed in this Availability Calendar (remember, this is NOT a bookings calendar by default)

Add Time Slots to Dates

Postby jasonvincik » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:56 am

I have searched high and low for an availability BOOKING calendar that can be seamlessly integrated into a website, but to no avail.

Your availability calendar is the sleekest, most beautiful solution out there that comes even close to what I am seeking. Furthermore, I installed it in less than three minutes without any problems. Well done!

If this script could be modified to include time slots on each date, along with the ability for Web users to book those time slots, then I would have the perfect solution.

The goal is to have salon customers book their own appointments online and have those time slots removed from availability.

What makes your solution so great is that it supports multiple user calendars (for me, that would be multiple hair stylists).
jasonvincik

Re: Add Time Slots to Dates

Postby chris » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your overwhelming comments :)
I am glad that you where able to install it quickly and without any problems.

However, what you are suggesting would take the core script away from it's intended purpose - ie. to show daily availability.
It would also require a fair amount of work to adapt it to your requirements so for now it is something that I can afford to do (in time terms) as an Open Source project.
That said, I would be happy to discuss doing this as a paid project for you. Feel free to contact me on if you think that you might be interested.

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Re: Add Time Slots to Dates

Postby Mike_Syr » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Time slots is something that I am looking for too. I was hoping to find something at least close to what I need. I am experienced at PHP and MySQL. I guess I will write it all on my own.
Mike_Syr

Return to Suggestions