Installation error "ERROR checking id item availability"

Help with installation and general calendar setttings

Installation error "ERROR checking id item availability"

Postby juiceboy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 am

I have added availability calendar ver3 to add on folder and placed the template tag {addon_bookingcal_link} into listind template page.

When i view a property i get the following error

ERROR checking id item availability dates.
SELECT * FROM default_bookings_calendar WHERE listingsdb_id=2 AND MONTH(the_date)=03 AND YEAR(the_date)=2010

Any ideas how to overcome this, Im stumped!

Cheers
juiceboy

Re: Installation error "ERROR checking id item availability"

Postby chris » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:27 am

Hi there,
to add on folder and placed the template tag {addon_bookingcal_link} into listind template page.

I'm afraid I have no idea what this means :( "addon_bookingcal_link" is not part of the calendar script.

Also
SELECT * FROM default_bookings_calendar WHERE listingsdb_id=2

No idea where you are getting "listingsdb_id" from , that is not in the code anywhere.
It looks like you have been changing the code and database structure so I really don't think that I am going to be able to help.

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby juiceboy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am

Hi Chris thanks for the reply.

chris wrote:Hi there,
I'm afraid I have no idea what this means :( "addon_bookingcal_link" is not part of the calendar script.

This is the template tag you use in Open Realty to embed your calendar {addon_bookingcal_link} into the listings page.

SELECT * FROM default_bookings_calendar WHERE listingsdb_id=2
No idea where you are getting "listingsdb_id" from , that is not in the code anywhere.
It looks like you have been changing the code and database structure so I really don't think that I am going to be able to help.

Chris

I have not touched the code as I am not a programmer wouldnt know how to, this was downloaded as an Addon from Open Realty website but all credit is given to you and i assumed they hadnt tinkered with the script.
juiceboy

Postby chris » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Ah right, well, it looks like they have changed the script so you had better ask them about it, sorry :(

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Return to Support