New site using calendar

New site using calendar

Postby davemarsh » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:13 am

Hi Chris,

Thought you might like to take a look at a new site I've launched using your calendar. It's early days but bookings appear to have improved imeasurably.

http://www.ifieldcourt.com

Click bookings to view the calendar.

I do have one problem I am trying to resolve - I use the calendar to enable the user to choose an available date, they are then taken to a form where they add their extras and get a price.

On this page the guest has the ability to add extra rooms. This is a necessity because we often sell multiple rooms in one booking. However these rooms are not checked against the availability in the database. How easy would it be to replace the dropdowns for each room type with an 'X' or something similar when that particular room type is booked out? I've been dabbling with the code and am getting very mixed results (as usual).

Any help you can offer me on this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dave
davemarsh

Re: New site using calendar

Postby CasaJags » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 am

Hi Dave,

I cannot answer your question, but I do like the way you have used the calendar. Can I ask, how have you achieved the 5 month backwards\forwards function? I am looking for something similar [6 months backwards\forwards] but I cannot seem to work it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks ,

Steve
CasaJags

Return to General