I want to integrate admin panel in my website admin panel

Help with installation and general calendar setttings

I want to integrate admin panel in my website admin panel

Postby manishsaini » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Hello i want to integrate the admin panel of availability calendar into my website admin panel from where property owners can manage the calendar for their property without being redirected to the different page please help in this
manishsaini

Re: I want to integrate admin panel in my website admin pane

Postby chris » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi,
Clearly this is not something that can be done via this forum.
Integrating it will depend on what admin panel you have already (drupal, joomla, wordpress etc.) or if you have a bespoke admin panel. It will also depend on your programming knowledge as integration will require PHP and JavaScript modifications.

Visual aspects aside, you will need to modify the way the user login is handled as this is directly linked to the calendar items to ensure that users can only modify their own calendars.

If you have your own (bespoke) admin panel feel free to contact me directly and we may be able to work something out.

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby manishsaini » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Mine is in core php and i want to remove the calendar item and click method option from the contents so can you please tell from where $contents get its value
manishsaini

Postby chris » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 pm

$contents is the variable that contains the html contents that is ouput to the browser. It is defined in every page of the admin panel.

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Return to Support