Booking to 11pm does not work

Booking to 11pm does not work

Postby kenbird » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 am

The booking calendar works fine if the booking finishes at 8pm. However, if I try for 9pm or 10pm or 11pm, it does not work. I get the following message. Availability Problem: Not all of the selected date and time slots are available for booking. Please check the conflicting date and time slots, make the necessary changes to your booking form and try again. Would appreciate any help. Email me direct - kenbirddesigns@iprimus.com.au
kenbird

Re: Booking to 11pm does not work

Postby chris » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:54 am

Hello,
I am afraid I am not sure what you are referring to.
This bookings calendar does not deal with times during the day, just full and half days.

Are you sure that you are using my availability calendar? There are no references to "slots" anywhere in the original version.

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Postby kenbird » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 am

Hello Chris - is there any way you can alert me to a posting in the forum by sending me an email?

Here is my url for the problem I am experiencing - http://www.kenbirddesigns.com.au/booking_calendar/

Go in and register using user_register.php. Then, try and make a booking that goes beyond 8.00 pm. I get a message that says "Availability Problem: Not all of the selected date and time slots are available for booking. Please check the conflicting date and time slots, make the necessary changes to your booking form and try again."

I have amended file application_top.php to show the finishing time as 2300 hours. However, that change does not seem to have mde the difference to allow a booking beyond 8.00 pm.

Perhaps I am missing something.

I have a client that has bookings to 12 midnight and the current design does not allow that to happen. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

You can email me direct to kenbirddesigns@iprimus.com.au
kenbird

Postby chris » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 am

Hello again,
is there any way you can alert me to a posting in the forum by sending me an email?

You should see a list of checkboxes below the post, one of which is "Notify me when a topic is posted", checking that should do the trick.

A quick look at the url that you posted confirmed my thoughts, the calendar that you are using is not one of mine so I am afraid that I am not able to help you with your problem.
It looks like your calendar was develped by this person: http://www.jjwdesign.com/
and the support forum for the calendar can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/bookingcalendar/forums

I hope this is of some help.
Chris
chris
Site Admin

Return to General