Error code when installing

Help with installation and general calendar setttings

Error code when installing

Postby designbox » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi

When defining my database configuration settings: I have the following error at the bottom of the page before I have even submitted my details:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: waring in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 125 PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ADMIN_PAGE - assumed 'ADMIN_PAGE' in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 127 PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 171 PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 267

After I submit my details which I have checked and doubled checked again to be sure they are correct this is the error I receive:

can't open filePHP Warning: fopen(ac-config.inc.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 73

Could you please advise

Thanks

Caroline.
designbox

Re: Error code when installing

Postby chris » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi Caroline,
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: waring in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 125 PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ADMIN_PAGE - assumed 'ADMIN_PAGE' in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 127 PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 171 PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 267

The first set of messages are nothing more than your server showing notices about certain missing php values.
Please take a look at this thread for the solution.

can't open filePHP Warning: fopen(ac-config.inc.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\sunshinestateholiday.com\calander\ac-install.php on line 73

By the looks of it you haven't modified the "write" permissions (chmod) for the config.inc.php file.
From within your ftp client you need to set the permisions for this file to 777.
Alternatively you can open this file in an editor and set the database values manually. Once you have done this, if you run the install script again it should skip this stage (assuming that your data is correct)

Chris
chris
Site Admin

Return to Support